iOSTable did scroll to bottom

Of course as soon as you dig, you probably need to implement a lot. My point was that for instance row color can be obtained with iOSTabelData.Image, pretty much the same way one would use the CellBackgroundPaint event in the Desktop ListBox.

The Jason’s solution works !
It does not give exactly the same “user experience” than the UITableView event but with this, I can wait for a better iOSTable implementation from Xojo.

I just had to fix a small bug in the impl_scrollViewDidScroll method.
You have to add a test like this

if dispatch.HasKey(pid) then

in the beginning.

Yes, but you will always get the temporary representation of that row only. UITableView does a lot of things to keep memory and CPU impact low. One of that features includes using a row cell template while drawing the table – basically there is only one row that is used over and over again. So it can happen that you change the color of a row, scroll the table (or the system decides it has to redraw a part of it) and the color will be gone again. Without using the WillDrawCell event and catching each cell the moment it is drawn, it is as good as impossible to build a table that keeps its custom colors. The workarounds needed, like a timer refreshing the visible rows, are very cost-intensive in terms of CPU and power drain.