How to set the application Icon ?

Hmm, I just dropped a 300k png into a new project and the filesize of the project only increased by 1k, so I assume it just uses a reference. I also tried adding an image (insert->Image) and assigning a new image to the x1 image, and it only increased the project size by 1k also. Both were binary projects.

The only way I could get it to increase in size was to add it as an app icon. So I don’t know why your project is increasing so much, unless there is a consolidate resources option somewhere that I cant find. Anyone from Xojo want to chime in?

Thank you all for your feedback / informations. *

Julian:
With Xojo 2016r1.1, images icons (in the navigator) have an arrow that suggest they are links only.

In the project I choosed to load with 2016r1.1, there are no custom icons, only the Application Icon and it is far from complete: 1,024 and 128 sizes are not defined (but only the 1,024 Mask is undefined). The project size is small.

Information (probably not shared): I exported the project to xml, and loaded it back.
I also already cleared the Application icon and the File Type Set Icons (for the three custom files), saved, quit, power off and resinstall them without success.

I even rebuild the project using a week old saved source in a pdf (cause I lost the original project), text after text, window after window, etc. (I had a six month older project with data) I was lucky to checked how to print the whole project file to pdf, before giving an answer on this forum, nearly two years ago. I never recall what the last changes were, but I remember how happy I was after I implemented them (before losing them) !

• I may be too old; Beatrix, Sascha: your feedback have sense. I too ignore (most of the time) the size of things, excepted when I have reasons to check. Sometimes, the real problem is not the size of the application (with its service data [Libs and/or other stuff]), alone, but if you x that by 5 or 10… I may be too old