Group association in DB or not?

Chickens – yes

@Wayne Golding I have a date joined already under the ChickenInventoryTable. That is a good idea on the flockAssociation table - let me think through that to see if we will need it. Thanks!

EDIT Yes Thank you @Wayne Golding That will work excellent!

In case you really wanted to see :slight_smile: Its my side side side project :slight_smile:

Those of you that follow us on Twitter/LinkedIn probably have seen our Network Engineering tools (All made in Xojo).
https://www.intelligentvisibility.com/open-source-software

tracking the geneoogy of livestock, even in non-commercial settings, can be a good thing
that way you can get a feeling for which hens + which roosters might give good breeding stock & likely to produce great egg counts
or how much feed you need to get the optimal egg count
or feed variants …
all kinds of useful info

you only need the many to many if a chicken can be a member of more than one flock at a time - that might be odd

Wish you all would stop clucking around…

@Mike Cotrone is among many things is a Chicken Farmer. No Joke. I just havent figured out the relationship of raising chickens and networking but he is great at both.

Hehehe :slight_smile: (thanks Scott;) ) We are down to about 10 layers --> But we now have about 25 new chicks :slight_smile: and we are up to 22 engineers - Go figure :slight_smile:

each engineer gets a chick? JustSayin

I didn’t think engineers could get chicks. Maybe some new clothes and hair gel?

Hehe

wow… it took most of the day for that to make sense…

“Why would Mike keep his chickens in layers…”… .OH WAIT! as in laying eggs … doh!

It’s all in the layers :slight_smile: Sorry couldn’t help myself :slight_smile: