Faster Encyrption / Obscuration than RC4 for Large 24MB & 15Mb Files?

And has anyone looked into Spritz algorithm ?

If I look Spritz up on Schneier’s site it states:

50% slower than RC4… Mmmm.

It should not be too difficult to adapt the code posted by @Michael Diehr above. But it is mandatory only for iOS.

I could offer a plugin if interested.
I could add preemptive thread support so encryption can run on another core.
Which could lead into processing 4 times the speed if you split data into chunks or encrypt several files in parallel.

PS: Plugin free the SQLite encryption could be a good alternative.

help
I believe that RC4 is symmetric, which means that if
cypherText = RC4(plainText,key)
then
plainText = RC4(cypherText,key) <<< For me no works using xojo 2015r3.1 return encrypt text no Decrypts

Alexis, I did a test using TextField and learned something today.

Used TextField1 to input something to encrypt to TextField2, then tried to decrypt TextField2 into TextField3. The thing is that reading the Notes about .Text it say: “Please note that the implementation of the TextField and TextArea controls is platform dependent. Do not expect that the text you assign is the same as the text you receive from this property. For example on Mac your text is converted to UTF-8 internally. On Windows all text after a null character (which means chr(0) and not “0”) is ignored. End of line characters can change to their platform specific counterpart. Special characters with Asc values below 32 may be ignored or removed.”

So when I assign what rc4 returns to TextField2 it is converted and it is not the same.

Then I used a string property, use TextField1 to encrypt something, assign to property, TextField2.Text = property, then decrypt property to TextField3.Text and it works.

some body have working the rc4v6 in webapp ? i try but gime a error about invalidad character

Thank you Michael