El Capitan 10.11.4 : randomly disconnecting bluetooth mouse

[quote=255256:@Norman Palardy]It was only 196 mph (loved that car!)
I did get control before the wall - hence I’m here to say “what an idiot I was” :)[/quote]
What car was it?

BO3: Zombies is a ■■■■■ with a fully working controller!

1982 Camaro
5 Speed manual
To this day I have no idea how fast it went as the needle stopped @200 mph and I could bury it and still be accelerating
Yeah young and stupid :slight_smile:

Would love to buy a new one but gravel roads are kind of tough on a vehicle like that
So I have a truck

[quote=255395:@Norman Palardy]1982 Camaro
5 Speed manual
To this day I have no idea how fast it went as the needle stopped @200 mph and I could bury it and still be accelerating
Yeah young and stupid :slight_smile:

Would love to buy a new one but gravel roads are kind of tough on a vehicle like that
So I have a truck[/quote]
Jealous of you, I is… The maximum limit on my cars speedo is 180 KPH, 111 MPH and I’ve not got it that fast! Then again a 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara wasn’t designed for speed.

Far from Bluetooth on 10.11.4… I see that several people are also complaining that Apple’s iMessage and FaceTime no longer work on 10.11.4, meanwhile Apple is now rumored to be working on exclusive TV shows for iTunes…

There’s an app called Bluetooth Explorer which has a tremendous amount of detail, might have some interesting logging about what’s going wrong:

“Bluetooth Explorer is a part of the Hardware IO tools Xcode pack that can be located here:
https://developer.apple.com/downloads/
Expand Hardware IO tools, download package, install.”

Since I taped an aluminium foil under my desk, the Magic Mouse no longer randomly disconnect. Looks as if either the neighbors did not use their cordless phone, or the shield worked.

Yet, I had a couple disconnects of the WiFi. Could as well be an issue with the router. I see that BlueTooth Explorer has a WiFi and Coex status. Such tools are precious to debug the hardware.

Thank you for the suggestion, Michael.