Editable Web Listbox Cell Project Needs Input

Thanks @AlbertoD. I really appreciate your help. I will keep trying to understand how it’s done to adjust more. I do have a workaround that displays a button to update. I also moved the deletion if the user double clicks on the fourth column. I did look at DoubleClick to see if I can do something with the press event but when I click, I don’t get the cursor to edit. Click again and it finishes without being able to edit.

@Jeffery_Lemons Sorry to bother you on this, but I was trying to find out how to adjust the text field width and I just don’t see where. Can you please look at the last example you posted and see if you can help me? AlbertoD pointed me to the right direction to use this in my code, I am just missing that.

I guess you changed something as the example shared above with only my changes on events for listbox produce this (when I lock the listbox right):

Yes you are correct but I really don’t see what I did different, the example that I have here with your changes work ok even after I adjust the column widths. Not sure why in my app, it doesn’t. I even deleted these two and recopied from the example.