Codesigned sandox app issue?

Now, after many tries and searches… I have no solution but seems something in the codesign. As said in that thread

So I ask some help to @Sam_Rowlands . Tried with plugins used one month ago, but the result is the same.

Sandbox: gamed(2110) deny(1) file-read-data /Users/sergio/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Lavoro/Lavori Realbasic/COMPILATI/Mac/Gest-L - Website (UB)/Gest-L.app
Sandbox: Gest-L(31430) deny(1) nvram-get boot-args
Prompting policy for hardened runtime; service: kTCCServiceAppleEvents requires entitlement com.apple.security.automation.apple-events but it is missing for accessing={<TCCDProcess: identifier=com.system-i.gestl, pid=31430, auid=504, euid=504, binary_path=/Users/sergio/Library/Mobile Documents/com~apple~CloudDocs/Lavoro/Lavori Realbasic/COMPILATI/Mac/Gest-L - Website (UB)/Gest-L.app/Contents/MacOS/Gest-L>}, requesting={<TCCDProcess: identifier=com.apple.appleeventsd, pid=519, auid=55, euid=55, binary_path=/System/Library/CoreServices/appleeventsd>},

For completing all informations, on my old macbook pro (10.14) I uninstalled all dipendencies of my app (I usually use AppCleaner), and after that the application is opening without any problem. But I can’t ask to my users to uninstall (and lose all saved data) and reinstall.

Sam, may be something around “Reset app permissions” flag? Seems nothing changes with that flagged or not…

Thanks to all for any suggestion…