Code editor in Windows is so slow

You have to open the Xojo Cache folder and delete its contents.

Where this folder is located in Windows ?

Someone ?

In Windows the cache folder’s path is:

C:\\Users\\<username>\\AppData\\Roaming\\Xojo

I’ve tried to delete the folder, than restart Xojo, but nothing is changed.

This tip was posted by Xojo with beta releases, I think it also applies to the general release:

Could this apply to your situation?

[quote=308983:@Louis Desjardins]This tip was posted by Xojo with beta releases, I think it also applies to the general release:

Could this apply to your situation?[/quote]

Also turning off “Accelerate 3D Graphics” in the Fusion Display preferences, nothing change.

Open both IDE (2016r3 and 2016r4.1) they look differents. Chars in 2016r4.1 do not seem clear and digiting new chars they appear slowly.

Here you can see the image

on the slowness topic. You probably looked at all this before, but just in case:

• did you allocate more than one virtual processor to the Windows 10 VM? This does make a world of difference in my own testing. I would suggest 4 processors (cores).
  • how much RAM is available to the VM? Too little will cause disk swapping. In the best case, disk swapping slows down a machine and that is especially true on a VM.

[quote=309011:@Louis Desjardins]on the slowness topic. You probably looked at all this before, but just in case:

• did you allocate more than one virtual processor to the Windows 10 VM? This does make a world of difference in my own testing. I would suggest 4 processors (cores).
  • how much RAM is available to the VM? Too little will cause disk swapping. In the best case, disk swapping slows down a machine and that is especially true on a VM.[/quote]

VM has 2 cores and 2 GByte of RAM. Xojo 2016r3 works fine; the trouble is only with Xojo2016r4