Bench Valentina Sqlite Server vs cubeSQL. x3 times faster.

I am directly involved with Paradigma Software, however Id like to say something in defense of cubeSQL and any and all other plugin vendors. If there are healthy competitors in a market, that market is healthy. Discussion, comparison, and competition show that the market for the parent product (in this case, Xojo), is healthy - it recommends Xojo as a development tool.

Compare with the sorry folks who use Adobe Director. We still support Adobe Director too, but we have no real commercial competition there. Sure, the third party vendors are still willing to sell you a license, but they haven’t been upgrading their products in years; in fact, most of the third party vendors for Director have simply given up.

Every time we shout out about XXX for Xojo, we promote Xojo as the delivery method of our solution. Same goes for all the excellent third party vendors for Xojo, like Monkeybread Software, Ohanaware, J LeRoy, Einhugur, and others.

I encourage cubeSQL to try to smack down and provide a better solution than Valentina Server for Xojo developers - its good for all of us.

So we have to think more :slight_smile:

• Added couple new commands on VServer protocol for VSQLiteDatabase/VSqlitePreparedStatement classed.
  • Added 1 new function into V4RB plugin for VSqlitePreparedStatement class

ONE LINE of code is added into bench, which do records inserts. Result is better much better.

– 100,000 records inserted in 5.4 - 5.7 seconds. Prev result was 18-20 seconds.

I think this is the best possible speed we can get for now.