Baseball: Rockies vs Padres, April 24th

Signed up.
I certainly could bring the $30 or so as cash.

Signed up for two tickets.

[quote=377305:@Christian Schmitz]Signed up.
I certainly could bring the $30 or so as cash.[/quote]
That’s probably what I’ll end up recommending for most folks.

Philippe,

History has taught me that for events like this, you need to get the money in advance. It’ll avoid any disappointment and you possibly ending up paying for unclaimed tickets.

Venmo?

[quote=377327:@Grant Singleton]Philippe,
History has taught me that for events like this, you need to get the money in advance. It’ll avoid any disappointment and you possibly ending up paying for unclaimed tickets.[/quote]

Oh believe me, I know. I also organized a whole conference. But getting money to and from international folks is problematic in general. I’m not in the States myself so I can’t use Venmo. I can use Interac Cash but only for Canadians. I can probably use PayPal but I’m not such a fan of that service. I’ve set up my Stripe account so I can take credit cards, but only for US and Canada.

Stay tuned, there will be a decision this week :slight_smile:

I have signed up… I might not make the start of the game since my flight arrives in Denver at 5:30… I assume you will be able to leave tickets at the hotel reception desk.

Yes, I will leave all tickets at the hotel reception desk (I arrive on Monday, so plenty of time).

I will be in the same situation as James Meyer. My flight is set to arrive at 5:20

You’re so Austin ?

Tickets have been purchased. We’re in Section 117, row 32 if you’re buying tickets on your own and want to be near a group of fellow XDC attendees.

Can’t wait! Gonna be great!

Thanks.

My first time for a baseball game in a Stadium

[quote=378303:@Christian Schmitz]Thanks.

My first time for a baseball game in a Stadium[/quote]
Me too!! How much do I owe you Philippe? (2 tickets)

Cheers
Grant

Private email sent :slight_smile:

If someone is interested. I have one of the tickets available for the game. I am unable to attend. PM me

Steve, send you a PM, would be gladly taking them.

@Ron Hollebrandse Replied to your PM