Android

I beg to differ. iOS, as limited as it was – and still is – was surprisingly bug free when it was released.

Must of the feedback I filed was about properties that should have been made available since they exist, just as in macOS.

What in the world could any one possibly be “planning” since you have no idea what it will or wont include, when it will ship, or any other metric that would be useful for making any plans

Use what you have today

When Xojo for Android finally ships in beta form then re-evaluate and maybe then start planning

Before that its not planning it wishing

Well said Norman.

I got the impression at XDC that Android won’t be ready in 2019. I’m hopeful that Web 2.0 will debut this year though - very interested in playing with it.

Like others have said though - this is really just speculation.

[quote=438877:@Norman Palardy]What in the world could any one possibly be “planning” since you have no idea what it will or wont include, when it will ship, or any other metric that would be useful for making any plans

Use what you have today

When Xojo for Android finally ships in beta form then re-evaluate and maybe then start planning

Before that its not planning it wishing[/quote]

“plan accordingly” is to use another tool, or dont have android support at all. It was not, “to plan using xojo”