A trend we may want to be aware of

I too wrote (and used) plenty of TSR’s. But before my first IBM PC (pre hard disk days) used mostly IBM 3270 and 5250 family terminals. Data entry folks in those days were very fast at keyboard entry, and being able to “type ahead” was crucial to high data entry speeds. Which of course needed very predictable patterns to what to key. Good data entry people focused their eyes on the source material, not the screen. A lost art anymore due to shifting data entry to users, EDI, etc

I found Windows for Workgroups 3.11 to be the first very usable version of Windows. I absolutely hated Win 1, 2, and 3 prior to WfW 3.11

Case in point. Lotus 1-2-3 may be gone but MS Excel and Google Sheets are still as popular as ever in the business community. Can you imagine the blowback if they removed the ability to resize row height in those products like Xojo did in Web 2.0?

No offense to our hard-working plugin makers, but I expect such features to exist right in Xojo not written in some completely different language.

Row Height