MBS Plugins - Should I?

We exclusively build stand-alone web applications for our business that run on Windows servers. We have over 10 business facing applications that vary in functionality from simple to more complex. For years now, I’ve been hearing how great the MBS Plugins are, however I’ve always seen them as for desktop applications only.

I know I’m asking for a bit of a sales pitch, but before I invest that much money (we are a non-profit, so every penny counts) into Plug-in Set with ChartDirector I want to make sure that I will get enough value out of it when building Web applications.

Our plugins have thousands of classes.
It’s a huge toolbox and if it helps you to save an hour a year, it may be worth it.

Maybe start with a trial today and buy the license in a month or two when you are confident you can use a plugin?

Holy s*** you are fast Christian!! Are you this quick on support as well? If so that is impressive.

I didn’t notice the trial, so that is something I’ll investigate right away, as I’m in the need for some charts that are in your ChartDirector and that would be a good start.

[quote=477809:@Robert Litchfield]Holy s*** you are fast Christian!! Are you this quick on support as well? If so that is impressive.
[/quote]

As an MBS customer I can say yes he is that fast on support :slight_smile:

Not 60 seconds quick, but I can attest Christian is amazing with support.

Edit: +1 for try it unlicensed to see if it works for your situation before making a purchase.

[quote=477807:@Christian Schmitz]It’s a huge toolbox and if it helps you to save an hour a year, it may be worth it.
[/quote]
I’d be surprised if it only saved you one hour per year (at that point it might not be worth the cost )
Its more likely it will save you a LOT more time than that and is well worth the price

Here is the form for a trial license: trial license

Otherwise just use them without a license.

Interesting my reply to this topic vanished?

Sorry, @brian franco , was browsing on my phone while eating lunch and accidentally clicked delete. Fixed now.

Oh :slight_smile: , well think we have all done the finger slip and click on our phones
Thanks for fixing it

just another MBS satisfied customer … I wouldn’t keep my business running Xojo if not with MBS Plugins classes and Christian top support when needed.

Thanks. I hope to see you on the next conference.