Languages - Chinese won't go away

I’m new to adding multiple languages to my apps but appear to have a problem where Chinese won’t go away.
I’ve added one language (Spanish) and all my localised constants only have Spanish included. I’ve removed all languages except Spanish from App Wrapper.
But when I Build and Wrap then I can see English and Spanish running fine, but App Switcher also advises me that I have Chinese(Mainland) and Chinese(Taiwan) versions present. It might not be a real problem, but I’d like to understand what might cause it.

That would suggest that somewhere in the app there is a localized string that has values for those two variants of Chinese

You can export all localized strings and see which it might be

Or save as text and search all your app files for a string like “Language = zh_TW” which is traditional chinese

I’ve tried exporting all localised strings in trad. Chinese and simplified Chinese - but Lingua shows nothing there.

The thought of searching through around a hundred text files is daunting - must be an app for that somewhere (I know, I can make one).

The app’s package contents show only en.lproj and es.lproj.

An error with Language Switcher? It shows other apps correctly.

BBEdit can search an entire directory and all contained dirs very quickly

Thanks Norman, didn’t know that.

Nope, no zh_tw’s or zh anythings.

Well, Mac App Store seems to have accepted it. Perhaps just a problem with Language Switcher.

[quote=454656:@Norman Palardy]

That would suggest that somewhere in the app there is a localized string that has values for those two variants of Chinese[/quote]
App Wrapper does a deep search for unwanted language packs, not just the one’s in the [mainBundle resources] folder. Of course I am not denying that it might be missing some, somewhere.