BKeeney Software has released version 3.2.1 of the Formatted Text Control, a canvas based word processing control for Xojo Mac OS X and Windows applications. The FTC is an alternative to the built-in TextArea control and allows for in-line graphics, hyperlinks, custom components, better RTF support and much more. The demo project has quite a few examples, including a Masked Text Field, XojoScript example, Embedded FTC (in your own canvas), as well as a word processor with page view.
The Formatted Text Control costs $150 and is 100% unencrypted Xojo code. Version 3 and above requires the use of the Text Input Canvas plugin (included in package) to allow for proper text handling in Cocoa builds.
Download links and more information at http://www.bkeeney.com/formatted-text-control/
This version has a number of bug fixes reported by users since release. It is recommended for all users. Registered users should be receiving an email from our automated distribution system.
- Fixed issue where all StyleRuns after a hyperlink will also be marked as hyperlink
- Issue #4074: RTF clipboard ignores hyperlinks with umlauts and cuts them
- Issue #4087: missing RTF space after "\kerning0" keyword
- Issue #4130: FTXojoScriptField: Left part of the text is hidden by the section of the line number.
- Issue #4135: Migrating texts from a TextArea to the FTC (Ich migrieren Texte aus einer TextArea in das FTC)
- Issue #4196: Remove GOTO calls from FTC