I'm seeing a strange problem with ListBox.AddRow (on Windows 10, Xojo 2014r4) and I'd like to know if anyone else is seeing it or has a solution.
My app retrieves some data from a web API and uses the data to build an 8 element string array. It then does a
ListBox1.AddRow(theArray) to populate the data into an 8-column listbox. Instead of the entire row coming visible, only the first three columns show data. The data is there in the other cells and will get displayed if I click on a header or select the row. If the data returned from the API has multiple sets of data, each set will populate the array in turn and be added to the listbox. In this case, all of the rows are completely displayed except for the last row which, again, only displays the first three columns.
I have tried putting a
ListBox1.Invalidate after the row(s) have been added but that does not seem to help. Other than putting the data into the listbox, I am doing no Cell text processing. I've tried Adding a blank row and populating the cells individually but that doesn't seem to help either. I've cleared the caches, uninstalled and reinstalled 2018r4 but the problem remains.
I've tried to create a test program to show the problem but each time I do the issue doesn't manifest.
The project works fine if built under 2018r3. I'm at the end of the few wits I have left.