Phoenix, Arizona (April 20th 2018) -- piDog Software releases version 1.10.1 of DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas
DataView and piDogScrollingCanvas have been updated to fix several bugs and add some new features.
- Added DataView.SnapToRowTops property to allow scrolling row by row.
- Now draws a rectangle around the current cell affected by keyboard navigation.
- Spacebar now activates dateChooser, popupMenu, Checkbox and editable cells
- Added ShowDatePicker method to display a dateChooser for a specified cell
- Navigation via keyboard now skips over Group Rows.
- toXML and fromXML now store group rows and hidden columns and rows.
- toXML and fromXML now store column indexes and indexlist to preserve column reordering
- AddRows() and InsertRows() methods added to allow quickly adding rows and rowtags.
- Fixed an issue with cell editor rendering too large behind editor on retina displays.
- Multiple fixes related to heading and gridline rendering.
piDogDataView is intended to be an easy to use replacement for Xojo's Listbox control, providing more capabilities and a more native feel.
piDogDataView and piDogScrollingCanvas are a package and are available together encrypted for $99 or with source code access for $349. Both licenses include one year of updates from the date of purchase.
More information, full release notes and demo download available at: