XDC Schedule

I have attended only 1 XDC (Las Vegas) and it’s been awhile - and with a lot of other events in between.

Can all sessions be attended by an individual or are some of them offered at the same time so you have to choose.

If I need to make some choices, when will the schedule be ready?

thanks,
b

Last time we had 3 tracks and you can decide months before which one you like to see.

But schedule is subject to change, if speakers can’t make it.

I assume you can jump between tracks when desired.

Yep. You can move from room to room as you like.

Attend any sessions you want
There are no restrictions in that regard
Same as in LV
You can move in the middle of a presentation of you want

Also, all sessions will be recorded and attendees receive those videos at no additional cost :slight_smile:

I plan to have the XDC schedule published in the next week or two. We will have two concurrent tracks on the second and third day but the first day will be one general session. All sessions will be recorded and distributed to attendees, so you can view any that you didn’t attend.

Just to address this since I have had some questions. We had 2 tracks last year. Also, the schedule is, of course, subject to change. However, we rarely have speakers cancel, so that’s not an issue. In fact, I can only remember one time when this happened in my 11 years with Xojo :slight_smile:

Sorry for wrong numbers. I still remember the Omni Hotel where we had the whole area for us with several break out rooms and one central food/chat area.

But that’s 10 years ago.

[quote=360061:@Bill Plunkett]I have attended only 1 XDC (Las Vegas) and it’s been awhile - and with a lot of other events in between.

Can all sessions be attended by an individual or are some of them offered at the same time so you have to choose.

If I need to make some choices, when will the schedule be ready?

thanks,
b[/quote]
The schedule is linked here.

Impressive list.