Xojo 2016 Release 4 is now available for download !
This release includes some long anticipated Windows features! With a total of 129 improvements and 9 new features, 2016r4 includes:
- Windows users can now build HiDPI apps
- HiDPI version of the IDE for Windows
- Graphics on Windows are now hardware accelerated for improved drawing speed
- Windows builds now have a setting to automatically include Universal Windows Runtime DLLs
- Easily convert Pictures (in Desktop and Web projects) to Image Sets
- Improved Extract Method refactoring tool
- Navigator Filter search improvements
- Improved IDE tab handling with Back/Forward support
- WebContainers can now have Horizontal and/or Vertical scrollbars
- Added WebListBox.CellPicture method
- Introspection now works with Interface types
- Beta of new IDE Communication protocol for automating Xojo builds
- Faster Xojo Cloud uploading
The complete list of improvements in Xojo 2016 Release 4 can be found in the release notes.