Adding an App Icon

How do I add an App Icon. Selecting App and then Icon shows an editor but no way to add an icon.

thank you,
bob k.

You drag images of the appropriate size to the various ImageWell’s. Be sure to include Images and Masks!

Thank you.

In the navigator (left side of screen) click on APP then in the Inspector (right side of screen) click on Icon. That will open up a window, you then drag and drop the icons to that window.

Done. Thank you.

What is a good program to use for dragging the icon from so it can be dropped to the XOJO editor screen? I am on Windows 8.

Thanks!!

I just drag them directly from Windows Explorer onto the Xojo Icon Editor box for the specific size.

How do you create the icons? I have used IconFX and IconLover to make icons and they do not appear when I drag them into the Xojo Icon Editor.

Use Paint, then copy / paste the image.

Thanks, It looks like Xojo creates an icon from a graphic file rather than accepting an icon made by an icon creator program. It would have taken me a long time to figure that one out on my own.

Is there any way to import ICO files ? I cant figure it out how. It wont let me drop the normal ICO files I have
thanks

[quote=75051:@Horacio Vilches]Is there any way to import ICO files ? I cant figure it out how. It wont let me drop the normal ICO files I have
thanks[/quote]

You must convert your ICO to a supported format. Several online converters are listed here :
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=ico+to+png

You can just drag *.ico file into MS Paint and save as *.png, which can be dragged into the Xojo Icon editor.

It loses transparency in the process. Not very good for icons :confused: