Youtube Access from App

This is more of just an “is it possible” type of question.

Can you access Youtube via a Xojo app. Either desktop or application? Something like this:

Either something included in Xojo or a 3rd party.

Thanks

Could you be a bit more specific? What exactly are you trying to do?

The answer that is on the same level as your question is “Yes, it’s very easy to show youtube.com in a HTMLViewer.”

@Tim_Parnell

Thank you, as I said it was more of a general type of question as I am not doing that right now. I am still exploring Xojo and trying to decide if I want to spend the money on it. As for the TMS FNC Cloud Pack. I am curious if there is an equivalent for Xojo. A set of controls that helps with accessing different websites. Like YouTube, Good Contacts, DropBox, PayPal etc. Please just take a quick look at the link, if you have not already. Do you know of anything that allows that type of functionality in Xojo? While I am not trying to work with that right now. I know I will be in the future. So, before I continue on learning Xojo, or spending $600.00 on a license. I would like to know, if something like is available. Or would it be all manual coding, or just not possible in xojo at this time.

Thank you.

For paypal Access, youtube and many other stuffs you will find third party plugins like Chillcat, Monkeybread and many more. Look on https://www.xojo.com/store/#addons there you will find many of them. For Web, Desktop, Ios, Windows, Linux, Mac and Raspberry Pi. Xojo has a big infrastructure of plugins.

@Thorsten_Stueker

Thank you. :slight_smile: