XojoThemes from Gavin Smith

nice app :slight_smile:
One suggestion… it should include a “User Custom” theme automatically if the current setting do not match any of your (or Xojo’s) pre designed themes. Many of use have dinked around with existing Preferences, and currently we have to manually re-create any setting we already have (unless I missed a feature?)

[quote=280530:@Dave S]nice app :slight_smile:
One suggestion… it should include a “User Custom” theme automatically if the current setting do not match any of your (or Xojo’s) pre designed themes. Many of use have dinked around with existing Preferences, and currently we have to manually re-create any setting we already have (unless I missed a feature?)[/quote]
Yeah, that’s a good point, thanks. Hopefully it’ll be in the next release.

while you are at it… make it cumulative :slight_smile:

example.
I have certain preferences created outside your app.
I run you app… it says “Hey! Dave has a personal theme not on the list… let me make ‘User Theme’ for him”
then for whatever reason… I change things up (via Preferences again)
It should then create a “User Theme #2”… and its up to the end user to decide what to keep or not

just my 4cents (inflation)

This app is a time saver!
I tend to change colors when working at day/night.
Really easy thanks to @Gavin Smith

In case you missed the announcement, XojoThemes 2 is out with Windows and import/export theme support.

There are a couple of new themes up on the website for download (just drag them into the XojoThemes theme list). Space Gray and also XDC 2016, based on the colors of the XDC 2016 website! If you have any themes to share, let me know and I’ll get them on the site, thanks!