I have an in-house am I originally wrote a few years back, that I am in the process of updating. When I tried to deploy the updated version on a lab PC running Windows 7 Service pack 1, using Xojo 2014r3.2, I started getting weird behaviors… Text would not show up in one listbox, and I would get Nil object crashes I did not on other PCs.
When I recompiled with Xojo 2013r3.3 (needed to for some Mac Running 10.6 anyway) that worked perfectly. Then I checked Windows update… The last time Windows update on that system was sept 2011… Which is about when that machine was put into service…
So Is this a bug with the new version, or are specific updates now required for Windows 7… I believe Xojo is supposed to support back to Vista so the I did not realize this could be an issue.