Xojo support slow?

Hello

I bought a Xojo Pro License last week. I mailed them more than 48 hours ago to ask some questions via hello@xojo.com. But so far, no response.
I’m unable to use my license at this moment.

Is it normal that Xojo support is slow? Or is 2 business days not considered slow?

Thanks!

[quote=301913:@Mathias Maes]Hello

I bought a Xojo Pro License last week. I mailed them more than 48 hours ago to ask some questions via hello@xojo.com. But so far, no response.
I’m unable to use my license at this moment.

Is it normal that Xojo support is slow? Or is 2 business days not considered slow?

Thanks![/quote]

that is very strange. I normally have a response with a couple hours (depending on which time zone I am in)… I bet they didnt receive the email (maybe anti-SPAM software ate it??)

I agree with Scott and something must have happened in the transit of the email

I have always had fast replies from support (within the same day or early the next day)

Hi Mathias,

Thanks for checking in! I see I got an email from you about 8 hours ago and I will respond ASAP.

Just want to set this right: I made a mistake with the first mail I send, so it was not delivered to Xojo support.
I received a reply from Alyssa 8 hours after the first mail she received from me (actually less, because we’re in different time zones)

So: Alyssa (Xojo support) was very fast answering my question, mistake was on my end. Very friendly support also!

It’s the sign of a great man if you can not only admit your mistake, but do so publicly and without being pressured into doing it. Kudos.

Thanks Mathias, much appreciated! :slight_smile: I’m glad I was able to help.