Xojo r3 - Mac - "Xojo" is damaged and can't be opened.

Tried downloading the latest r3 version. The .dmg file verifies ok and opens. After copying the folder over to my Mac, when I try to open the Xojo file, I get the error message “Xojo is damaged and can’t be opened . You should move it to the Trash.”

Corrupted file on the download server?

Same here

Here it works. Maybe you try again?
Or take the other version (multi lingual vs. english only)

I just DL’d the English OSX version… and it installed properly

English only OSX downloaded, installed and ran properly for me just a minute ago.

Worked OK for me.
I chose the first option on the page (the one it autodetected for me).

I was using the autodetected download too.

I’ll try the manual download of the English only version.

OS X Multilingual is corrupt. OS X English Only is good.

This is strange. After downloading OS X multilingual again, it just opened and ran fine here on my OS X 10.8.4 setup. But on a VM with 10.8.5, I am getting the “corrupt” message (and a different file size).

OS X Multilingual is corrupt on OS X 10.8.5 on an iMac (not a VM). Perhaps it’s an issue unique to OS X 10.8.5.

English-only works for me, after the autoselected version didn’t.

I’m on 10.8.5 too.

10.8.5 for me too.

OS X Multilingual is also corrupt on OS X 10.8.5 running in a VMware Fusion VM using both the Download for Mac and Multilingual buttons on the Download page. I tried both just in case they were different DMGs.

I am also getting the corrupt message. Please fix this.

Multilingual/English only - Same problem.

Corrupt message for me too (OSX 10.8.5 version Multilingual) :frowning:

We are looking into this. It seems to be a problem on 10.8.5/10.9, but not on 10.8.4 or earlier.

OK, this appears to be a code signing issue. We’ll get new DMGs with the properly signed app uploaded soon. In the meantime, you should be able to launch it if you temporarily disable GateKeeper.

Any lessons learned that you can share that are relevant for fellow developers? Did something change in codesign verification in 10.8.5?

Thanks Paul. Will you please pass along the details so that we don’t run into the same problem distributing our code signed OS X apps?