Xojo Productivity issues

It doesn’t work in Xojo. I wish it did.
Option-clicking or pressing Option-Arrow Key to expand/collapse all subitems is a standard behavior of other applications (such as Finder, Safari, etc.), so I believe this should be used as a shortcut for expand all/collapse all in Xojo, instead of a different shortcut.

Please add a “expand all” shortcut. It’s incredible time-consuming to manually do it all the time. Or even better, add a option in global prefs to activate “expand all on open” to make it always expand everything when opening a project. This feature would at least make me move over to Xojo full-time. As it is now, I seem to revert back to 2012 version since its quicker to work with on my larger projects.

[quote=11911:@Grzegorz Pawlik]It doesn’t work in Xojo. I wish it did.
Option-clicking or pressing Option-Arrow Key to expand/collapse all subitems is a standard behavior of other applications (such as Finder, Safari, etc.), so I believe this should be used as a shortcut for expand all/collapse all in Xojo, instead of a different shortcut.[/quote]

Ahhh…it only expands one level, not all. I needed to read your post more carefully.

Well, seriously I’d like to know what’s specific to Xojo Pro. Guidelines?

Seeing this topic move from the “Pro” forum to the General forum by administrative fiat is the clearest demonstration that no one really knows what the Pro channel is supposed to be used for. Last I heard it was to reduce the signal to noise ratio. How exactly was it determined that this topic should be moved? Was it too noisy? If so then the Pro channel doesn’t really reduce the signal to noise ratio so much as it just catalogs threads with a low signal to noise ratio.