Xojo on Mavericks

I’m also seeing this behaviour sometimes. But can’t reproduce it reliably.

Interesting because I’ve never seen that until yesterday with Mavericks running.

Noticed a change when scrolling ListBoxes with trackpad. It scrolls multiple rows with just a tiny finger movement. Or is it just me?

[quote=42203:@Francesco Maida]Is there anyone that have tried to run the old RealStudio 2012r2.1 on OS X Mavericks? Does it work? Are there any issues?
I need to know that because I’m actually still relying on the old IDE.[/quote]

I upgraded to Mavericks today, and have tested a project OK using 2012r2.1

Thank you very much for your confirmation

I’m using rb 2012 r1 with tab panels and the tab that has the focus (via set focus or clicking) turns black. This happens with programs compiled under ML and running under Mavericks.

Henry

[quote=42857:@Henry F Gibson]I’m using rb 2012 r1 with tab panels and the tab that has the focus (via set focus or clicking) turns black. This happens with programs compiled under ML and running under Mavericks.

Henry[/quote]
Carbon or Cocoa?

Not just you! I reported this bug weeks ago:
<https://xojo.com/issue/29154>

Demo project attached. It affects pretty much all Xojo list boxes and MouseWheel events (canvas, etc.) And it is super annoying in the Xojo IDE’s search results lists.

[quote=42203:@Francesco Maida]s there anyone that have tried to run the old RealStudio 2012r2.1 on OS X Mavericks? Does it work? Are there any issues?
I need to know that because I’m actually still relying on the old IDE.[/quote]

It works but RB2012 compiled apps can have issues running under OSX10.9
For example the TCPSocket has issues. If you use this class make sure you compile with the latest Xojo version.

[quote=43379:@Jason Cox]Not just you! I reported this bug weeks ago:
<https://xojo.com/issue/29154>

Demo project attached. It affects pretty much all Xojo list boxes and MouseWheel events (canvas, etc.) And it is super annoying in the Xojo IDE’s search results lists.[/quote]
Looks like the change in scrolling is global. I just noticed it first with Xojo’s ListBox because it scrolls entire rows and not pixels.

[quote=43410:@Christoph De Vocht]It works but RB2012 compiled apps can have issues running under OSX10.9
For example the TCPSocket has issues. If you use this class make sure you compile with the latest Xojo version.[/quote]

Thank you very much, this tip might save me a lot of time and efforts. Actually I have an app that sends data to a server via the CURL library made by MonkeyBread Software, so I suppose that it might be affected as well by the TCPSocket issue you mentioned.