Xojo-made iOS apps in the App Store

It seems that many xojo developer have to be trained in making modern and good looking UI :smiley:

There’s a high potential in making better looking apps with xojo.

iOS UI design is very close to Web design. It is quite unfamiliar for many Desktop developers. Notwithstanding the very small screens.

Mes Carnets is now available in the App Store (haven’t found an English product name yet).

It is a Teacher’s helper to manage all students / grades / gradebook for primary schools.
Although the product page on iTunes is completely in French, the App is entirely available in English.

https://appsto.re/i6hN85Q

Available for both iPhone and iPad

Packr is now available in the App Store https://goo.gl/uZn8LC

Packr is a smart packing app that will tell you what to pack when travelling. Set your destination (city, region or country), travel dates and activities.

Those of you attending the Xojo MBS Conference in Berlin, get ready for some surprises !

[quote=287214:@Lars Lehmann]It seems that many xojo developer have to be trained in making modern and good looking UI :smiley:

There’s a high potential in making better looking apps with xojo.[/quote]

maybe an article on xdev magazine

Packr is now available in English, French, Chinese, Italian and Spanish.

Thank you @Antonio Rinaldi for the Italian translation.

Download: https://getpackr.io

Selfschooling is now available for free. I am very happy with the way it sets up on iPads.

It is a fairly ambitious app designed to introduce young students to new algorithms like neural networks, cellular automata, and genetic algorithms. The selfschooling.com web site will be opening up soon. The Self Schooling book is also available on Amazon.

Since the app is free, by all means have a look. If you can sprinkle some stars on it, even better. That is one way we can help each other.

I spent half my life writing software for this game starting in 1992. It was packaged and sold in stores back in 1996 and sold about 10,000. Most of you wont know the game but where i come from its very well known and loved and dates back to the 1940’s. I bought the Trade Mark for the game in 2013. I Wrote the Windows online version in Visual Studio for multi player. This year i used Xojo to complete the Mac Version avilable on my website and soon to be on the Mac Store. Spent the last 8 months writing the IOS version in Xojo and it got accepted and released to the App Store this week.

App Store Link

My Brewery • Release 1.0.0

«My Brewery» shows a variety of breweries around the world. It contains large also major breweries, groups and small local breweries. Other breweries can be easily added. All Data will be saved locally on your device.

Features:
• Lists breweries worldwide
• List breweries by country
• Automatic categorization by country
• Search for breweries (all or per country)
• Search for breweries by kind of beer
• Add, edit and delete breweries
• Management of the parent company
• Management of subsidiary companies
• Add, edit and delete brands
• Add, edit and delete kind
• Manage favorites
• Add unlimited brand to each brewery
• Add unlimited beer varieties to each brand
• Show brewery in cards
• Call the brewery
• Share the brewery with friends
• Import brewery with the sharing feature

The following details can be defined for each brewery:
• Name
• Founding year
• Road/Street
• ZIP code
• Country
• Homepage
• Phone number
• Parent company
• Add brands to brewery
• Add kind to brands

You can find more information in the AppStore or on the product page.

All apps from the AppStore

Boat Minder is now on the App Store. It took a year and a half on and off but quite a bit of that time was a learning experience. Thank you all who steered me onto the path of righteousness throughout and, once again, my apologies to Jason for the rant.

Boat Minder on the App Store

Boat Minder Web Site

Cross Stitch Markup … a free utility (mainly for users of an associated desktop app).
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cross-stitch-markup/id1434170027?ls=1&mt=8

And one more!

This is a Secret Santa generator.
Started working on it last Thursday, it was released yesterday on the App Store.

It can either send name pairs by email, or display a live Secret Santa.

https://scrtsanta.app

Ive managed to complete and ship my new app ‘Field Archer’ to the App Store.
(Managed to miss most of the screenshots from the 5.5 iPhone preview… dang!)

Anyway:

…is a new app designed especially for Field Archers shooting under NFAS rules.

Takes away the complexity of scoring while attending a competition - just tap and go, the app will keep tabs and add up while you march along.

A great way to make sure you are getting the score right, and all for a price less than one lost arrow. :slight_smile:

Maintain archer names (with optional photos) and events.
Enter scores with a single tap, as you move from peg to peg (no internet required)
See and store scorecards, then email or share results as soon as the last arrow is scored.

All you need to do to get started is to enter the name of the event and the number of pegs, then tap to select (or create new) Archers who will be shooting with you, and you’re ready to score.

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/field-archer/id1468441127?ls=1

I should note that the scoring system is mainly geared around British archery, although I imagine it could be used for other systems.

i have a simple yet addictive game in the app store, which is really only for movie buffs. It took me a long time to collate and edit the 1,700 images, and sort out copyright info for apple, but finally its available!

Not sure how you post an IOS link here, but if you go to the app store and type “chalk board movies” you should see it.

Maybe this works

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/chalk-board-movies/id1505173454?ls=1

Babel O’Clock, another clock

Babel O’Clock gives you the time with words, in the language of your choice.
The time is given in 5 minute intervals, flashing dots give the elapsed minutes.

Available in French, English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Greek.

Available on the App Store: Babel O’Clock

The in-app purchase doesn’t work, it isn’t possible to unlock all features of your app.

Although the app descriptions says the following languages are available: French, English, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Greek…
Portuguese, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian and Greek do not appear as available languages in the app information below the description.

And what does the moon icon do at the top left?

[quote=489085:@Jeremie Leroy]The in-app purchase doesn’t work, it isn’t possible to unlock all features of your app.
[/quote]
Did you get an error message ?
This was tested and approved by Apple $%!

The clock is available in 11 languages, the UI texts (parameters) only and App Store descriptions only in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Spanish