Xojo-made iOS apps in the App Store

BTW: Apple updated the Link Maker Tool :wink:

Mmm Banner Builder cannot create banners for Mac OS X Apps? Strange…

whats the secret to having you app show up there… I searched for one I wrote and had to put in the entire name exactly as the app is named, it didn’t find it using any of the key words I used in Itunes Connect :frowning: probably why sales suck

+1. For the time being, I have elected to stop wasting time on a store that looks more like a brawl than anything worthwhile.

I am very happy that my app was approved and became visible in the App Store yesterday. Here’s a link to the app: PropertyMe Manager.

There’s no point in downloading it though because for version 1.0 you need to be a subscriber to our product (a web app, of which my iOS app is only a client for some of the services). We will add the ability to create a free account in an upcoming version but it didn’t make the cut for the first release of the app. We’re putting together a video of the app in action so I’ll post a link when that’s ready to show just what’s possible with Xojo plus some third-party controls and a bunch of declares.

This application was simple and painless, in developing and approval, unlike my previous and first iOS software. Learning curve… :slight_smile: Really interesting, for I used some functionality of the iOSLib Unified by Ulrich Bogun (https://forum.xojo.com/member/293613-ulrich-b). Great stuff, Ulrich and thanks a million! The app ElectriCon, an electrical calculator is only interesting to electrical engineers - but was a test for my upcoming multi conversion tool, a iOS version of my best selling desktop version MConvert. In case you are interested here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=1014995444

Yes, the colour scheme is wanting - it is already addressed with the MConvert iOS development… Here is a link to the Mac version: http://www.white-wizard-productions.com/measurement-converter/MConvert.html

Looks great Jason, was a lot of work i guess ;-))

Thank you Hans-Jürgen. Yes it was a lot of work!

Mine is still waiting review… :frowning:

[quote=201989:@Jason Tait]I am very happy that my app was approved and became visible in the App Store yesterday. Here’s a link to the app: PropertyMe Manager.

There’s no point in downloading it though because for version 1.0 you need to be a subscriber to our product (a web app, of which my iOS app is only a client for some of the services). We will add the ability to create a free account in an upcoming version but it didn’t make the cut for the first release of the app. We’re putting together a video of the app in action so I’ll post a link when that’s ready to show just what’s possible with Xojo plus some third-party controls and a bunch of declares.[/quote]

Truly a nice app. Can i ask where you store your data in the cloud? Is it using Apple CloudKIT ?

Thank you Derk. I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

We have a small team of C# / .Net coders in our business who work on the “main app” which our subscribers access via our web client. We host on AWS. My iOS app has an SQLite database which it uses as a local cache.

[quote=202693:@Jason Tait]Thank you Derk. I really appreciate that. :slight_smile:

We have a small team of C# / .Net coders in our business who work on the “main app” which our subscribers access via our web client. We host on AWS. My iOS app has an SQLite database which it uses as a local cache.[/quote]

i see thanks. That’s gonna be too much work for myself. I’m looking for a good, and not to pricy alternative. CloudKIT has alot of data use free. But i can’t code it myself as i’m not that much into declares.

I understand that @jean-paul devulder is working on an update to his dtPlugins for iOS which will have CloudKit.

I have those plugins but nobody is ever on that forum. Also most classes are simply broken…:frowning:
I’ll just wait to see if it’s gonna work.

[quote=202718:@Derk Jochems]I have those plugins but nobody is ever on that forum. Also most classes are simply broken…:frowning:
I’ll just wait to see if it’s gonna work.[/quote]

Not many people use that forum, but I have found Jean-Paul is very responsive by direct email. I don’t agree that most classes are broken. I use 12 in my app and all of them work. Jean-Paul needs to update his demo apps because some of those are out-of-date and I think that might be giving some people the wrong impression.

Now in the iOS app store, Crypt Cash.

Crypto currency wallet for bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin. Using block.io wallet…
Crypt Cash in the iOS App Store

[quote=203294:@Derk Jochems]Now in the iOS app store, Crypt Cash.

Crypto currency wallet for bitcoin, dogecoin and litecoin. Using block.io wallet…
Crypt Cash in the iOS App Store[/quote]

In Dutch and English.

Now also has a website: Crypt Cash Website

[quote=203294:@Derk Jochems]Now in the iOS app store, Crypt Cash.

Crypt Cash in the iOS App Store[/quote]

In Dutch and English.

Now also has a website: Crypt Cash Website

New to the iOS App Store, the Xojo-made VeggiEquations Clinical app!

This is a nutrition calculations app for dietitians to use in the clinical setting and utilizes the kits from both @Jason King and @Ulrich Bogun

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/veggiequations-clinical/id1034375368?mt=8

Tipping Right
Happy that my Xojo-made iOS App is approved by Apple.

I included a SQLite DB with Tipping recommendations for over 140 countries and this
recommendations are editable by the user.

https://itunes.apple.com/ch/app/tipping-right/id1010790880?mt=8