Xojo Code Generator for Paw

Today i bought Paw to speed up developing REST client code.

Paw offers Extensions which make Paw able to create ready to use Code Snippets for various languages. But those Extensions are made of JS or COFFEE and i have zero experience in both.

Maybe someone here uses Paw and has already made a Xojo Extension to share with us?

I think about for days whether I buy the Mac update bundle. There Paw is included. Can you recommend the program?

Well, I can. If you’re doing any work with HTTP APIs, Paw is an amazing tool for testing and maintaining consistency and functionality. [quote=201566:@Sascha S]Maybe someone here uses Paw and has already made a Xojo Extension to share with us?[/quote]
I haven’t seen one yet, but have not taken the time myself. Be careful though… HTTPSocket (old framework) and HTTPSecureSocket do not give the same results as Paw because they are HTTP/1.0. If you want a one to one comparison, make sure you set Paw to use Apple’s NSURLConnection and then use our new framework HTTPSocket.

100%! Even if it does not create Xojo Code without an Extension, it makes API Testing SO MUCH easier. And Paw really feels like you can do anything with it. It’s well done and even works on OS X 10.11 Beta 3 like a charm.

Thank you @Greg O’Lone for [quote=201643:@Greg O’Lone]Be careful though… HTTPSocket (old framework) and HTTPSecureSocket do not give the same results as Paw because they are HTTP/1.0. If you want a one to one comparison, make sure you set Paw to use Apple’s NSURLConnection and then use our new framework HTTPSocket.[/quote] :slight_smile: