Xojo and Retina?

Excellent! Before I tore my eyes, I cursed Xojo inc every day, now it’s finally nice and relaxing for the eyes! :slight_smile:

For my part, I have no slowdown, it works quickly.

(big Web project, Xojo 2014 R1, Macbook pro retina 2012, OS X 10.9.2)

Olivier, do you see the Title bar on a regular window in the layout editor? No? That’s a bug when using Retinizer on the Xojo IDE :wink:

uh, I feel that I have. Perhaps with a desktop project? With a web project, everything looks good.

[quote=76729:@olivier vidal]uh, I feel that I have. Perhaps with a desktop project? With a web project, everything looks good.
[/quote]
aah yea, only on Desktop projects. WE is good :slight_smile:
I’m using Retinizer anyway since, like you said, it hurts my eyes otherwise :wink:

[quote=76730:@Albin Kiland]aah yea, only on Desktop projects. WE is good :slight_smile:
I’m using Retinizer anyway since, like you said, it hurts my eyes otherwise ;)[/quote]
WE apps draw everything manually.
Desktop apps ask the system to draw it.
Besides this weird appearance I’m not aware that Retinizer causes any other issues (thats not to say it CANT - I’m just not aware that it does)
IF you have retinized the IDE and reports bugs you should firs tee-retinize it and try to reproduce the bug.

We’ve already closed a number of reports that were submitted that are effects caused by Retinizing.