XOJO and My2ndGeneration

First, I’d like to say that we at My2ndGeneration are XOJO users/customers ourselves. We use XOJO for our cross platform database schema upload client which uploads your database schema to our My2ndGeneration cloud. But that’s not what this post is about, we want to share something cool with you.

One of our users has created a very cool template that reverse engineers a SQLite database into very powerful, easy to use, set of classes that allows you to read and write to your database at a very high level. It’s generated in mere seconds and compiles clean right out of the box. And best of all, it’s all 100% free.

There’s a very cool video at the bottom of this blog post where Daniel (one of our users) uses his template to create an application live, it’s pretty powerful. Just thought we’d share it here as it might save some of you a ton of work …

See http://my2ndgeneration.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/xojo-mybackspace-and-m2g/

We have recently added “Sets of Objects” to our My2ndGeneration template generated automatically based on table indexes.

Learn more.

perfect Work! i want to kown if it can directly migration to cubesql?thanks a lot.