Xojo 2022 Release 1 is now available with over 220 changes and improvements. Download it now!
Major changes include:
- All-new documentation - This continues to be available directly in the Xojo IDE and you can access it from the web: https://documentation.xojo.com
- iOS on-device debugging - In addition to testing your apps in the iOS Simulator, you can now also debug them directly on your iOS devices
- General Build Process improvements with better messaging, a macOS Code-Signing step and IDE Build Script processing
- General IDE performance improvements
- Better debugging experience on Apple Silicon Macs
- Additional PDF improvements
- Over 110 bug fixes
This release is immediately available to all current license holders. If your license is expired, you can renew here to access this release. The complete list of improvements can be found in the release notes in the product download at Xojo: Downloads.