Xojo 2017R3 SQLite Soooooo SLOW

[quote=365187:@Alberto De Poo]That’s strange, I don’t think there is anything from Xojo than can make DB Browser slow with the same query, same version and database without changes.

The only way Xojo can find a problem like this is with an example. If you can, send a Feedback case so they can take a look.[/quote]

It is strange. I’m going to take this opportunity to rewrite my queries.

The Xojo 2017r3 SQLite plugin uses SQLite 3.21.0.
Tadpole uses 3.14.1.
SQLiteManager uses 3.18.0.
SQLiteStudio uses 3.15.0.

I use all and only those 3 SQLite managers (for different reasons). Now, is there a problem manipulating the same SQLite file with more than one of them, and then using that file with Xojo 2017r3?

[quote=365198:@Ralph Alvy]The Xojo 2017r3 SQLite plugin uses SQLite 3.21.0.
Tadpole uses 3.14.1.
SQLiteManager uses 3.18.0.
SQLiteStudio uses 3.15.0.

I use all and only those 3 SQLite managers (for different reasons). Now, is there a problem manipulating the same SQLite file with more than one of them, and then using that file with Xojo 2017r3?[/quote]

I can’t think of a reason… I do not believe that any internal structure for SQLite has been changed in many years… Its just a matter of making the existing functions better, and in some cases adding new ones. The SQLite release notes will point out the changes.
At such time as I can afford to update my Xojo License, Tadpole will be recompiled with whatever version Xojo supports at that time