XDC2014 Open Conversation - Day 3

About 18 of us had Mexican food, then 8 of us went on the roller coaster. I lost a Xojo logo at the top of the ride, saw it float off toward the airport.

did you get the photos at the end of the ride ?

Glad to hear you survived the roller coaster. :slight_smile:

Brad screamed like a little girl!

I have photographic evidence I’ll post when I get home. The good pic, not the one that makes me look like a fat old man!!!

That was, um, fun? Thanks for talking me into it. Next year we do something tame, like wrestling alligators.

I didn’t talk anyone into anything!

Thought it interesting that there was 100% British coaster participation whereas most Americans decided against it!

Now, where’s the Stratosphere!

Cool idea.
By the way, the conference in Germany is scheduled to end when Oktoberfest in Munich starts. So you can leave conference and take train in Munich :slight_smile:

Truth is I yelled “Mexican food” at the top of the loop. That was a blast, a bond that 8 of us will share forever. #Brothers

[quote=75080:@Christian Schmitz]Germany[/quote]take train in Munich
Good idea. I took this train (from Hagen, West…) years ago. Very nice.

You needled me more than an acupunturist. :wink: The peer pressure was enormous. All that “Represent your country” nonsense. But in the end, all you Nancy’s would be still sitting around talking about it if I hadn’t stood up and set “Let’s go”. Even so, some of you lot excused yourself to the “Loo”. Brad and Robert and I held steady and “represented” all right.

I think I left before any tea was dumped into any harbours… :slight_smile:

Good times. A pleasure to meet all of you.

ok - maybe a little needling :wink:

Christian, please change the title of this to “XDC2014 Open Conversation - Day 3”. I’ve already changed the others, and it will distinguish it from next year’s.

“Until my pants fell down.”

“Brad screamed like a little girl!”

“I yelled “Mexican food” at the top of the loop. That was a blast”

You guys are sure you attended XDC? Could it be that you used somewhere the wrong door and found yourself at one of those childish teenage parties with way too much alcohol and girls?

I reckon we’re just jealous, Christian :wink:

So true. But reading it already made my day. :smiley:

I left before they started putting stickers on their foreheads.

[quote=75393:@Christian Vick]“Until my pants fell down.”

“Brad screamed like a little girl!”

“I yelled “Mexican food” at the top of the loop. That was a blast”

You guys are sure you attended XDC? Could it be that you used somewhere the wrong door and found yourself at one of those childish teenage parties with way too much alcohol and girls?[/quote]

Could have been as it WAS spring break and Vegas was filled with 20 somethings
But the roller coaster at NYNY is a blast :slight_smile:
I’ve been on it before and wasn’t part of the crew that went this time (I spent a couple hours with my wife since we’d mostly just been ships passing in the night all week)