XDC and Travel

Today while booking flights for XDC, and some work trips, I totally screwed up several flights as I kept putting in dates related to XDC and not the business trips. Now I am on hold for 2+ hours to straighten it all out. I really really really have XDC on my brain…

I would blame someone but it nothing but my own fault.
—sb

PS> the only flight I didn’t screw up is the XDC one. go figure!

Just make sure you pack the correct stuff for the correct trip :smiley:

I tried… but my mind was on fun over work… :frowning:

I have been several times been happy that Lufthansa allows to cancel anything for free within 24 hours. :slight_smile:

Delta was nice enough to allow me to change the dates since I made the changes within 24hrs.

I do not think Delta was being nice… instead they are just following the US regulations which most if not all non-US carriers also follow:

“If you are booking an airfare in the United States, U.S. Department of Transportation regulations require that, as long as you’ve booked a non-refundable ticket 7 days ahead of your flight, you’re entitled to hold your reservation and the fare and change or cancel your reservation within 24 hours of booking, without paying a cancellation fee.”

I booked my flight, got the hotel room and my ticket, so I am all set :slight_smile:

Only the bit between airport and hotel to sort for me when I get five minutes.

There is a light-rail service between the airport and downtown Union Station… see: http://www.rtd-denver.com/lightrail.shtml

That gets you within a 20 minute walk or 8 minute cab/Uber ride from the hotel.

I highly recommend that rail.
$9 for a ticket and it brings you a block away from the hotel, so you can just walk down the street.

I have done this too yesterday.
Cant wait to see you @Christian Schmitz!
Cant wait to see you and all the other Xojo Devs.

[quote=369459:@scott boss]I have done this too yesterday.
Cant wait to see you @Christian Schmitz!
Cant wait to see you and all the other Xojo Devs.[/quote]
Scott, how about this time we don’t end XDC week by flying into a hurricane :stuck_out_tongue:

that sounds AWESOME @Greg O’Lone !!