windows resizable on xojo web

Hi,

i want to create a window in Xojo Web, that should work as normal Win windows; i mean that they should both be resizable and have the “minimize/maximize” button.
Can i do it with xojo, or maybe it exists a class that does it?

Thank you for your help.

The browser window has minimize/maximize buttons. Is that what you need?

No, I would like that we open in the browser a window resizable

Create a WebDialog and set its Appearance to Palette.
A palette is somewhat like a “window” that you can drag around and stuff.

is it resizable like a normal window, with the “resize” button?

It’s resizable by drag in the lower right corner but I don’t think it has a maximize button if thats what you mean.

A palette dialog looks and acts like a window. It has a small resize symbol on the lower right corner.

You can place a Webcanvas over the palette bar by setting its top to -20 (height of the bar) and paint the traffic lights for Mac on the left, or the symbols and close box on the right for Windows. You may want to check the browser to have the most usual controls for the target platform.

i need the “Minimize” and “Maximize” buttons, both working, so i can use them like any other window

there is a class - even a paying one - that does it?

Maximize :

self.left = 0 self.top = 0 self.width = webpage1.width self.height = webpage1.Height

Replace WebPage1 by the name of your page.

Minimize :

self.height = 20 self.top = Webpage1.height-20

Works with Palette dialogs.

i will try it and post the results

thank you

how do i put the buttons on the “window”?

i need to show the | _ |[] |X | on the right corner and each “button” has to be cliccable and work as the original buttons in the classic windows

so i need a class to let me put these buttons and do what they are supposed to do in a classic window

Put your images in a WebImageView and put them on the dialog were you want them.
Did you try Michels code for maximize/minimize?

[quote=215329:@Stefano Basile]how do i put the buttons on the “window”?

i need to show the | _ |[] |X | on the right corner and each “button” has to be cliccable and work as the original buttons in the classic windows

so i need a class to let me put these buttons and do what they are supposed to do in a classic window[/quote]

I told you how to do it above, and no need for a class. Although you can perfectly create one around that if you really absolutely want a class :

You can actually place a WebLabel on top of a Palette bar with the needed symbols, and use MouseDown to manage clicks.

I solved. Thank you all :wink: