Where to find XDC 2023 AI Presentation video of Yousaf Shah

I found the XDC 2023 video: Continuing the AI Discussion by Yousaf Shah, and also the Open Discussion with Geoff Perlman, Yousaf Shah, Jim Meyer, but I didn’t find the first presentation of Yousaf it happens in day one of the XDC.
Someone could share me the link ?
Thanks
(Too much interesting open discussion !!! thanks three of you: @Geoff_Perlman @Yousaf_Shah and @Jim_Meyer )

1 Like

Here is a link to their Youtube channel and has all of the XDC2023 videos.

Specifically this is the link to Yousaf’s AI video:

@Mike_Cotrone , as you can see in the second link you had included in your replay, Yousaf start his presentation mentioning a presentation he had done the day before. That is the video I didn’t find and I want to see.
Thanks

1 Like

Ah ok - but I’ll leave them as they are also a good resource link.

He was referring to the panel discussion from the day prior. Those two videos are all of his presentations.

1 Like

What was the app that Yousaf used to talk to chapGPT and it talked it’s answers?

Thanks

I spoke with Yousaf at XDC and asked the same question. There was no app. Prior to the presentation questions were asked and the answers obtained from chatgpt. Once the answers were obtaoned they were then dropped into amazon webservices text to speech which read them back during the presentation.

In theory since both AWS Polly and ChatGPT have APIs someone could write such an app.

Could be fun or creepy or both.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, MacGPT has a “conversation mode”.

You could also simply use system.speak(the text from GPT).