WhatsApp button

Good morgning,
how can i put an webfileuploarder just into one button like in WhatsApp the plus?

tried to look for it but nothing isn’t really helping

need help please

Hi
I used this the following javascript to upload images/videos with a canvas click.
Use this in the shown event if your app is a web app.

[code]dim js as string

const mimetype = “image/,video/

js = “document.getElementById(’”+FileUploader1.ControlID+“form’).appendChild(document.getElementById(’"+camera.ControlID+"’));"+
“var chooser=document.getElementById(’”+FileUploader1.ControlID+“form’).getElementsByClassName(‘chooser’)[0];" +
“var input = chooser.getElementsByTagName(‘input’)[0];”+_
“input.accept=’”+mimetype+”’;”+_
“chooser.style.cssText = ‘position: absolute; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; width: "+str(camera.Width)+"px; height: "+str(camera.Height)+"px; overflow: hidden;’;”+_
“input.style.cssText = ‘position: absolute; left: 0px; bottom: 0px; background-color: #FFFFFF;opacity: 0;filter: alpha(opacity=0);width: 100%;height: 100%;’;”+_
“document.getElementById(’”+camera.ControlID+"’).appendChild(input).click();"

ExecuteJavaScript js[/code]

“Fileuploader1” is a webfileuploader.
“Camera” is a canvas (button).

but where does it upload?

where will it be?

it works but i don’t know where it got send to

i tried it several times but the image for example i want to upload i cannot find :-/

i would be thankful for any help

Shrink the control until only the “+” button is showing and upload the file in the fileadded event. Being able to customize the “+” button would be a bonus.

You get the file in the uploadcomplete event. http://documentation.xojo.com/index.php/WebFileUploader.UploadComplete