What does this error Mean?

What does this error Mean and how can I find out what is causing it?

This is a Web App.

The function ‘CGFontGetGlyphPaths’ is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system performance.

Have you tried to Google the error? I would say that you aren’t alone with this problem. It looks like a Yosemite issue with something called libcairo (???).

[quote=140290:@Richard Albrecht]What does this error Mean and how can I find out what is causing it?

This is a Web App.

The function ‘CGFontGetGlyphPaths’ is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system performance.[/quote]

CGFontGetGlyphPaths is a function of the Cairo Graphics Library used by https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cairo_(graphics)

How are you getting the error ? Through a standard Xojo MsgBox, through a JavaScript error (black frame), or through an error message from Safari or Chrome ? From the look of it, it seems to be coming from the browser…

It’s displaying in the Messages of a Web app when I debug it on my machine.

Maybe just noise but I found this on the wiki page that Michel posted above:

Looks like the issue is the browser being used?

Since it is in the messages, it looks like simple warning. I would not worry too much about it. Since Xojo did not manifest in this thread, seems pretty innocuous.

[quote=140290:@Richard Albrecht]What does this error Mean and how can I find out what is causing it?

This is a Web App.

The function ‘CGFontGetGlyphPaths’ is obsolete and will be removed in an upcoming update. Unfortunately, this application, or a library it uses, is using this obsolete function, and is thereby contributing to an overall degradation of system performance.[/quote]
Where are you seeing this error ?
In a log on the server where the app is running or in the browser log ?