What do those arrows signify?

In the left hand column of my IDE I see two small arrows pointing up and to the left. One arrow is just to the left of “Event Handlers” and one arrow on the line below is just to the left of “Open”.

Is the IDE trying to warn me of something with these two arrows?

P.S. I tried to “Save Draft” of the above message. Where is the draft saved?

Tom,
Could you post a screenshot - it would make it much easier for people to help you?
Also, what version of XOJO?

I have no such arrows?

Tom,
could it be, that you mean the icon before the text “Event handlers”?

I suspect you’re right. It’s just the icon we chose for “Event Handler”.

How do I post a screen shot?

Upload it to your website or dropbox, and then post the link :slight_smile:

[quote=93959:@Tom Bisbee]In the left hand column of my IDE I see two small arrows pointing up and to the left. One arrow is just to the left of “Event Handlers” and one arrow on the line below is just to the left of “Open”.

Is the IDE trying to warn me of something with these two arrows?

P.S. I tried to “Save Draft” of the above message. Where is the draft saved?[/quote]
You mean these ?

Yes, Norman, I mean those. And what do they mean??

Richard, I don’t think that I have either a website or a dropbox.

[quote=94296:@Tom Bisbee]Yes, Norman, I mean those. And what do they mean??
[/quote]
Nothing - its just the icons we selected for “Event”
Its meant to indicate “clicking something” … i.e./ an event

Thanks Norman - I was worried…

Tom - you can get a free dropbox account, and then you can upload screenshots or anything else you may want stored in the cloud :slight_smile:

Richard - whom do I get the dropbox account from?

www.dropbox.com

I’d seriously do a google for “dropbox security issue” before just signing up

Thanks for telling me about dropbox Simon - and it’s free!
Norman, I don’t think I’d care about security because anything I’d put there would not have to be secret - but thanks for the warning.

Simon? my name is Richard?? :slight_smile:

[quote=94552:@Tom Bisbee]Thanks for telling me about dropbox Simon - and it’s free!
Norman, I don’t think I’d care about security because anything I’d put there would not have to be secret - but thanks for the warning.[/quote]
Its not so much the security of the dropbox account it can also compromise the security on your PC