What are the components required from Valentina Report

Do you know what are the components required for developing Valentina Reports. I am developing in Windows OS but needs to deploy in Windows and Linux. Will the studio includes Reporting components. For running a report in client pc, do the client needs to purchase any component.

You might want to ask your question on the Valentina forum. See http://www.valentina-db.com/de/discussions .

Thanks Trixie!

You will need a copy of Valentina Studio Pro to create the actual report layouts. The projects you create will work on Mac OS X, Windows or Linux. They can also work with reports served from Valentina Server and also with the Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo.

Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo is a runtime component. You need to license each version (Windows, Linux, Mac OS X) individually. It will work with any supported database, and the report templates you create with Valentina Studio Pro will work with any target OS. So you can create report templates with Valentina Studio Pro on Mac, but include those reports with Valentina Reports ADK for Xojo (Linux).

Hi Lynn

I see that you offering 50% discount on Valentina software (Black friday and ciber monday) But i dont find the discount in the store section.

I want to buy
Valentina report adk all and Valentina studio pro

How can i have access for the discount?

Unfortunately, our store doesn’t have a ‘cross out’ or some other visible denotation that something is discounted other than showing the actual price. It is calculating in though.

Valentina Reports ADK (single) shows $100 (instead of $199.99). Valentina Reports ALL and VDN are also showing the price minus 50%.

Note also, there is a slight additional discount if you order three versions of Valentina Reports ADK - so if you wanted to get it for all three OS platforms, Linux, Windows and Mac OS X, you’d get a slightly better discount after it being added to your cart.