WebRequest Fails To Transmit All Data on HTTPS (.Print() or .File) Within HandleURL on Ubuntu Linux

WebRequest Fails To Transmit All Data on HTTPS (.Print() or .File) Within HandleURL on Ubuntu Linux 16.04.4. This is verified to work over HTTP (insecure)

The code that is operating is simple:
request.mimEType = f.MIMEType //Extension that helps provide the right MIMEType for various files.
request.file = f //File that is over 315kb, the error is bing cause don a 3.5mb file)
//request.print(mb) //This also occurs if you send the large file as a memoryblock/string.
request.status = 200

What is happening is only about 315kb of the file is transferred, and then the connection is dropped. The HTTPS headers seem fine.

A workaround is to use a WebFile, however, for this current situation this would be prohibitive. It really does need to be done over the WebRequest. This bug has been persistent for quite a while (even when I was using CentOS, several years ago).

I have filed <https://xojo.com/issue/59588>

I have read several threads regarding this issue (one over Windows --evidently resolved), and there are several other Feedbacks making the same claims (but they are very old).

I have no idea what else to consider as a workaround. I am wondering if it is a system library/dependency that Xojo uses that might be causing the issue.