Webpage disabled/blocked

Not sure how to explain this one. It happens both when debugging and when deployed. It also happens on Firefox, IE, Safari, and Chrome (haven’t tested any others).
The login page displays just fine. I am able to interact with the page and successfully login. However, once logged in and redirected to the home page, all controls are displayed then immediately the entire screen grays out and is disabled. The web server doesn’t show any errors in the apache logs either.
In Safari, I found the following in the Error Console when inspecting the page.

<div id=?"BFjyFpmh" class=?"modal" style=?"[b]display:? block[/b];? visibility:? visible;? z-index:? 29;? opacity:? 1;? -webkit-transition:? opacity 0.2s ease-out;? transition:? opacity 0.2s ease-out;?">?

My app does use the tinymce editor which also requires jquery and a skin. I am hosting the latest required libraries locally on my web server.

One thing I have noticed regarding the deployed code is that if I login once then refresh the page, I’m taken back to the login page. After logging in again, the home page functions just fine from there on out. This only happens on the first access after deploying a new build. However, refreshing the page has no affect when debugging.

[quote=177930:@Scott Rich]Not sure how to explain this one. It happens both when debugging and when deployed. It also happens on Firefox, IE, Safari, and Chrome (haven’t tested any others).
The login page displays just fine. I am able to interact with the page and successfully login. However, once logged in and redirected to the home page, all controls are displayed then immediately the entire screen grays out and is disabled. The web server doesn’t show any errors in the apache logs either.
In Safari, I found the following in the Error Console when inspecting the page.

<div id=?"BFjyFpmh" class=?"modal" style=?"[b]display:? block[/b];? visibility:? visible;? z-index:? 29;? opacity:? 1;? -webkit-transition:? opacity 0.2s ease-out;? transition:? opacity 0.2s ease-out;?">?

My app does use the tinymce editor which also requires jquery and a skin. I am hosting the latest required libraries locally on my web server.

One thing I have noticed regarding the deployed code is that if I login once then refresh the page, I’m taken back to the login page. After logging in again, the home page functions just fine from there on out. This only happens on the first access after deploying a new build. However, refreshing the page has no affect when debugging.[/quote]

Looks like you got a modal dialog messing up with your page. Maybe a implicit instance remnant of your login dialog ?

Seems you cannot use .close on a web page. I remove that line and it seems to be working fine now.

You can
But I suspect it’s not doing what you think calling close would do.