Weblistbox row size

I have a Weblistbox that consistently shows the wrong size. In other words, each row will expand to fill the total Weblistbox.

This is part of a complex page, I’m having trouble duplicating it as a simple project to make above report. In looking through the bugs, I don’t see it. Is anyone running into this with you at al

Which version of Xojo are you using? I vaguely recall something about this, and thought it had been fixed.

2022 r4. :slight_smile:

We’ve been fixing a few of those, do you have an example project?

What OS / Browser are you using?

Normally, I wouldn’t post something like this publicly here. I am using Chrome. We are deployed on Digital Ocean using Lifeboat. And of course I’m using an M1 MacBook 2022 r4.

Every time I try to set up a simple case, I don’t get the error however when it’s on a complex page. One with containers buttons, etc. I run into it.

I was hoping that someone here would post their similar problems so I could narrow the thing down and give you an accurate sample project. Alas, I think it’s going to elude me again.

How do you set rows width ?

I’ll try to reproduce the issue. It’s it inside another control? like a TabPanel or something.

I can confirm this issue. For me this happens when the page tha contains the WebListBox is resized, on resize the Row height grows in an unpredictable manner.

It is on the right hand side of the page, but on the left-hand side of the page there is a number of container Controls. I just spent 25 minutes or so trying to re-create it in a simple project but it doesn’t want to re-create. It must be a combination of issues.

I don’t Xojo does.

Here is where you set row width:
Screenshot 2022-12-14 at 10.12.36

It’s a height problem not a width problem.