WebListbox Mangling Upon WebPage Resize - 2011r4.3

In 2011r4.3 Web Edition, there is a bug in which if a WebPage is re-sized, the WebListBoxes on WebPages NOT currently visible get mangled. When you return to those other WebPages, the Weblistbox column widths are messed up and the Headings are not visible.

It’s easy to fix – just slightly re-size the WebPage by adjusting the browser. BUT then if you go back to the preceding WebPage, THOSE listboxes are now mangled. So on and so forth.

I’ve been experimenting today with doing tricky things in the Shown and Resized events but nothing seems to work.

This issue appears fixed in 2012r2.1, but I am stuck in 2011r4.3 since the machine is running OS X Tiger.

No Container controls involved here.

Is anyone aware of any workarounds I might employ in this situation?

Thanks.

You’re building on 10.4 ?

The web app is running on 10.4, I am actually compiling the app on 10.8.

What happens if you add and immediately delete a row?

That seems to work great, you beautiful genius! :slight_smile:

Oh the server this runs on is running 10.4
Can’t update to 10.5 or 10.6 ?
There’s a HUGE pile of fixes in Web Edition that using 11r4 is making you miss out on - there were a few hundred in 2012 alone
And 13r1 had a bunch more

It’d really be worthwhile

[quote=15495:@Norman Palardy]Oh the server this runs on is running 10.4
Can’t update to 10.5 or 10.6 ?[/quote]

Only allowed to replace things that break, and then probably just replace it with old equipment.

[quote=15495:@Norman Palardy]There’s a HUGE pile of fixes in Web Edition that using 11r4 is making you miss out on - there were a few hundred in 2012 alone
And 13r1 had a bunch more

It’d really be worthwhile[/quote]

No arguments from me.

I use 2013r1 where I can.