Weblistbox last column

I use some weblistbox on my project but the last columns spans over the width of the weblistbox and the content gets truncated.

The above has column widths set to *,15%,15%,15%,15% and RightAlign style for some columns, but the latter changes nothing.

Is this a bug or maybe I miss something?

A simple test, not as much as your image:

I think it is a bug.

Unfortunately it’s a bug with WebListbox and variable width columns: <https://xojo.com/issue/29347>
Define your column widths with an actual number and the issue goes away.

Ah damn…
However, even defining the widths with actual numbers doesn’t work around the problem.
I changed the above WebListbox.ColumnWidths to 261,100,100,100,100 (total width = 661) and get exact same problem. :frowning:

Try using percentages that add up to 100% instead, does that work around the problem?

If that causes a little overlap still, try reducing the last percentage so that the total is 99% (or less).

Tried everything already. Exact percentages, exact numbers, total < than the width. Nothing works.

Only workaround I found is adding a dummy column (very narrow) so that this is cut away.

[quote=373635:@Massimo Valle]Ah damn…
However, even defining the widths with actual numbers doesn’t work around the problem.
I changed the above WebListbox.ColumnWidths to 261,100,100,100,100 (total width = 661) and get exact same problem. :([/quote]
I find that I need to use actual widths like you do above, but you must allow for the space between columns when you do your math. So in the example above, you will need a WebListBox that is wider than 661.

Ralph, I just did a test with actual widths, the problem is that if the last column is right aligned, the problem continues.

Now that I look over my code, I see I did end up creating a last dummy column to handle this.

I can’t reproduce your header style. ColumnHeaderStyle doesn’t work here.

These methods work on my computer (Xojo 2016r4.1, tested on Firefox and chromium). I use your cell width “*,15%,15%,15%,15%”.

1. Xojo use 3px padding for each cell side. So, for right aligned cell, you can set left padding to 0px and right padding up to 6px.

or

1. Increase right padding only. I use 1pt or 1% for this method.