Weblabel not displaying in 2015r24

I created a simple WebDialog with 2 labels, a text field, and a button. When I run the project, the labels do no show. So I created a brand spanking new project, dragged the dialog and required styles from the “non-working” project. When I run it, the dialog is shown as it should be. So then I deleted the dialog and all references to it in the original project, dragged it back over from the new project and tried it again. Back to square one. No labels. About 1/2 of my dialogs in the original project display without issues so I’m quite perplexed.

Any suggestions where to start?

[quote=221149:@Scott Rich]I created a simple WebDialog with 2 labels, a text field, and a button. When I run the project, the labels do no show. So I created a brand spanking new project, dragged the dialog and required styles from the “non-working” project. When I run it, the dialog is shown as it should be. So then I deleted the dialog and all references to it in the original project, dragged it back over from the new project and tried it again. Back to square one. No labels. About 1/2 of my dialogs in the original project display without issues so I’m quite perplexed.

Any suggestions where to start?[/quote]

It is a known bug.

Make the labels multiline.

Alternatively, use a WebCanvas.

That works. Any idea why this is only an issue with WebLabels on WebDialogs? I haven’t had any issues with WebLabels on ControlContainers or WebPages.

No idea. It’s been an ongoing issue. Maybe Greg O’Lone can shed some light over that, but it seems a bit random.

It bothered by this bug a good time