WebFileUploader size limit

hi!
Is there a size limit to upload a file with WebFileUploader?I need to upload at least 1TB!

Very unlikely you will be able to do that. In my experience using it in a production tool we ultimately had to get rid of the Xojo uploader. For one off things and small files in an existing app its fine. Without some serious load balancing and server specs it simply cannot handle that many uploads. This has to do more with the nature of Xojo web apps being single core aware and 32-bit then it does a problem with the uploader itself.

You’re more likely to be limited by browser timeouts for a file that big, but technically there is no limit.

One thing to note is that the server may need to pass some of the file through memory, so make sure you have adequate ram for that.

[quote=173509:@Greg O’Lone]You’re more likely to be limited by browser timeouts for a file that big, but technically there is no limit.

One thing to note is that the server may need to pass some of the file through memory, so make sure you have adequate ram for that.[/quote]

And how I can resolve for browser timeouts?

Maybe you try it before you worry about problems?
How fast is your connection? Maybe users will not wait endless…

One terabyte is HUGE.

This site gives estimates http://www.t1shopper.com/tools/calculate/downloadcalculator.php

The estimate of 1 day or so for a 100 Mbs connection is beyond anything a brower can take. Admitting the connection is 100% reliable. And upload is even slower…