WebApp not loading during debug session on HighSierra without reboots

I notice that a Web app that works fine on my MacbookPro (hitting Run from the IDE), won’t load into Chrome on my Mac Mini when hitting Run. What happens on the Mac Mini is that it seems to call a new instance of Chrome behind the IDE and never loads the Web app. I then go back to my MacbookPro and it works fine. Xojo 2017r3 on both boxes. HighSierra on both boxes.

Forgot to mention that I tried a different Web app and had the same results.

What messages do you see in the ‘Messages’ pane?

That running behind the IDE thing usually means that it’s breaking into the debugger. If the screen is blank, you’ve probably found a framework bug.

Does it misbehave with 2017r2.1 on the same box?

This morning I rebooted the Mac Mini and retested, and all is well now.

[quote=364632:@Greg O’Lone]That running behind the IDE thing usually means that it’s breaking into the debugger. If the screen is blank, you’ve probably found a framework bug.

Does it misbehave with 2017r2.1 on the same box?[/quote]

This has returned, this time on my MacBookPro. All projects do this, and it happens when running 2017r2.1 as well. Before I reboot to fix it, is there something you want me to check?

And yes, the Chrome screen is blank when this occurs.

What’s the ‘Messages’ pane?

I renamed this thread to be more appropriate to the problem. Sounds like a problem vis a vis HighSierra, not Xojo 2017r3.

I’m not talking about the Chrome screen… I’m talking about the IDE itself. The application debugger pane will be in the foreground, but probably blank.

That’s correct. A blank IDE screen in the foreground and a blank Chrome page in the background.

Do you need more data on this before I reboot?

no

Ok. As with the Mac Mini, rebooting the MacBook Pro fixed this. For now, anyway.